Saturday, May 10, 2008
I hate the situation we're in. The timetable clashes, the other commitments like assignments, projects, work, whatever. It's really teaching me about the term 'so near yet so far' cos you're two stops away from me, practically 5 days a week, you're just about a 15minute's walk away from the place where I spent half of my life in, but we still don't have a chance to even see each other's faces.
And to top it all up, there'll be the payless attachment coming up, which may just put me in some faraway hospital that starts right smack on our 4th anniversary, and lasting right through to hari raya, and there's NS looming round, just when we'll think it's gonna be over.
Oh god, now this really shows the pessimist within me, but honestly, for the first time in my life, I can truly testify that school is indeed stressful.
On a lighter note, I'm contented to just be able to spend time with you. I miss that feeling I get when I'm in your arms. Things aren't exactly at its peak for you and I, but I know we're trying, and I know we tend to slip and go back to relapse every once and again, but it's just part and parcel of it all. And it's in times like these, that will make us cherish every second we spend together. Those quick breakfasts at Mac, the long rides home, and everything else.
I love, love, love you.
Labels: and it's no sacrifice
X O X O; 1:50 pm